There are many reasons to get a color change wrap besides having a custom colored car.
- Cost: A high quality paint job can range from $2,000-$10,000 depending upon size, color, and quality of the paints. Professionally installed color change wraps with the highest quality materials can cost 50-75% less. You could change the color of your car with a wrap 3 times for the price it would cost to paint it once.
- Resale Value – Being able to maintain the manufacturer’s original paint will keep the resale value intact. Bright exotic colors may not be your potential used car buyer’s favorite color.
- Protection – Your paint may be affected by prolonged sun exposure. Vehicle wrap vinyl is a very durable material and will act as a shield. Say goodbye to stone chips, abrasion, and other natural road hazards! Once the vinyl is removed the paint is as good as the day it was wrapped.
- Easy Maintenance – No waxing & car wash safe! Vehicle wraps are extremely easy to maintain and will look brand new once again from a simple soap and water hand wash.
- Installation Time – Painting can take two weeks or more. Your wrap will be installed in a few days.
With a wide selection of color choices available from the top vinyl producers 3m, Avery, Orafol, Vivid, and more. You are sure to find a shade to suit your style! Combine materials to create unique effects and designs. Want to add a little texture add vinyl with brushed aluminum or carbon fiber? If you really want to stand out from the crown and shine check out our Light Up Vehicle Wraps. Our Design team can help you come up with something truly beautiful, we see each car as a blank canvas!
Palladium Signs also offers window tinting for privacy and UV blocking.